We supply dedicated candidates who are highly skilled in their individual fields of expertise. To maintain the highest quality standards we follow five core policies:
- We create bespoke training programmes for every member of staff to ensure we match the individual needs of each client
- As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation we follow the Code of Good Recruitment Practice
- Our candidates work and adhere to standards set out by Care Quality Commissioners (regulator of health and social care in England) to ensure we provide a safe, effective, compassionate, high quality care service
- We carry out rigorous checks on every candidate exceeding the minimum good industry recruitment standards to ensure we get the right candidate for our clients.
- Our robust back office systems, equipped with the state of the art computers, is designed to meet the demands of our clients and compliance of our staff
Kcare Health has enjoyed rapid organic growth since its formation in 2002. We are one of the most accredited recruitment companies within the recruitment industry. We have successfully achieved:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
- OHSA 18001 (Health and Safety, Quality Management Systems)
- Investors In People – Bronze
Kcare Nursing Agency is licensed by:
- The Commission for Social Care Inspection (England)
- The Information Commission in relation to the Data Protection Act 1998
We are also registered with the Disclosure Barring Service.