Home Care Services
We provide personalised care that will meet your specific needs and budget, tailoring our services to your requirements and needs. We offer a range of services as follows:
Personal care services:
- Assistance with washing and bathing
- Food preparation and assistance
- Medication support
Home care services:
- 'Pop-in' service to check that everything is well
We also provide:
- Live in support
- Intermediate care
- Respite care
- Hospital discharge
- Well-trained reliable home care workers
- Care workers who can work with people with physical disabilities, mental health issues and learning disabilities
- All care workers are trained to meet the care certificate standards training which includes the following courses, medication, moving and positioning, emergency treatment, infection control, health and safety, safeguarding adults, fire awareness, PEG Feed, catheter care, dementia and more
- A continuous monitoring/training programme to ensure that we provide a quality service
- A Service User guide and Statement of Purpose in the home of every service user
Kcare Home Care maintains:
- A comprehensive Quality Assurance Policy
- Service user complaints and compliments procedure
- Enhanced DBS checks for all care workers
- Available 24 hours – 365 days per year
View all jobs in this sector
What is a risk assessment?
Under the Health and Safety Regulations 1992 we must assess the risks to the health and safety of our care workers whilst in work. This is called a risk assessment. We need to identify any risks to yourself and workers entering and leaving your home as well as in your home. As a result of the risk assessment, we may make suggestions for changes that ensure a safe working environment.
What standards do we work to?
Our care workers are committed to providing you with a quality service. They are all trained, skilled, and work to high standards. Kcare Nursing Agency is registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission).
What happens if I go into hospital, go on holiday or are having a night out?
Services will be suspended during hospital admission and started again when you come out. If you are going on holiday or a day out it is important to contact us so we can suspend your services. If your services are not suspended and we have a no reply, it is our duty to find out why we have no answer. Therefore, it is very important to let us know if you are going to be out.
How do we check you are receiving the right service?
We will hold a review with yourself, carers, family and friends to discuss the service you are receiving. The discussion will help us ensure that we are meeting standards and providing a quality service for you.
How often do reviews take place and who does this?
Kcare Home care carry out regular reviews of the service, the frequency is dependent upon the level of care required and if there are any changes that take place. We will let you know in writing and by phone of the date of your review. A member of your local Kcare office will undertake the review.
How do I make complaints, suggestions or compliments?
Kcare Home care is committed to providing quality services. We need to hear from you if you have any complaints, suggestions or compliments about the service you receive.
How will I know they are the right care workers?
All Kcare Home care workers will wear a Kcare branded uniform and identification badge.
What shall I do next?
Care Planning and Your Choice
Our quality care services are available on a short or long term basis 24 hours – 365 days per year. Choosing your home care with Kcare Nursing Agency is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Contact us with your details to inform us of your requirements.
- Arrange and agree a no obligation meeting in your own home with one of our staff members so that you can discuss your needs.
- After confirming your choices we will then confirm the cost of your care.
- Confirm acceptance of the service and cost.
- An agreed care plan will be put in place with a team of competent, skilled care workers who can support you.
- Care support commences with monitoring and reviews agreed to ensure we are providing the best service meeting your needs.
For further details, please contact us and your local branch manager will be available to assist you on 01189 569922